Professional longarm quilting provided by
award winning quilter Mandie Hartford. She serves King George, VA and surrounding areas, clients across the country, and international. Mandie is also an authorized APQS quilting machine representative.
Checklist of things to do before bringing or shipping me your quilt. A quilt that is not properly prepared may
end up resulting in extra charges:
1. Please make sure that the top of your quilt is squared up. This helps prevent the possibility of the quilt top being too wavy or uneven during the quilting process.
2. Please make sure that the backing and batting is at least 3" bigger all the way around the
quilt top. This space is needed for the longarm frame clamps to hold the backing in place.
3. Make sure that all stray threads on the quilt top at the seams are removed.
4. Be sure to press your quilt top and backing.
5. Make sure the batting is already trimmed to the size it needs to be unless you are purchasing the batting from my stock. Please do not send or bring me unopened bags of batting to trim down.
MY GOAL FOR EVERY CLIENT IS TO PROVIDE BEAUTIFUL AFFORDABLE QUILTING, AND TO RETURN IT AS FAST AS I CAN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.